Outplacement Services & HR Consulting
Customized ● Targeted ● Results-Focused ● Convenient
Let us help you find your next career opportunity!
We help your employees take their careers to new heights!
We are a full service career services and outplacement services firm that serves clients in all 50 states within the U.S. as well as international clients. APEX Career Services offers customized career search solutions that meet each job seeker’s unique job search requirements. Our skilled, qualified and knowledgeable team of HR, recruiting, resume writing, documents writing, interview and salary negotiation professionals are experienced in all aspects of career planning and career branding. Each job seeker will receive the utmost priority, attention and support needed for successful career rebranding and transition to a new job or career. APEX Career Services does not offer a cookie cutter career search plan that is a one size fits all for every job seeker.
APEX Career Services helps job seekers at all career levels develop and execute successful career search plans and strategies. Our Certified Professional Career Coach will customize a job search plan specifically for each job seeker, based on each person’s personality, needs, skills and overall background.
We do not offer a cookie cutter career search plan that is a one size fits all plan for every job seeker. Our career search approach is to help each individual job seeker in a way that works best for that individual. As former HR professionals and recruiters, we use our inside knowledge and lengthy experience of the job search process to help career seeker and career transitioners realize their true potentials so they find career success quickly.
You can choose from our existing Outplacement Plans that will be tailored to each job seekers personal goals and styles, or you can create different plans of your choice. Don’t see an outplacement service or program you need? Just tell us what you need and we will customize it for you! With a strong background and focus on the holistic career search approach, our career coaches and outplacement professionals are highly credentialed to ensure your employees’ success.
How Can Our Outplacement Programs Help Job Seekers?
- Change overall mindset and outlook to prevent career sabotage
- Develop positive career outlook
- Clarify interests, personality types, skills, values, lifestyle requirements, and work/life balance
- Create career goals and strategies that foster successful execution of actionable career plans
- Determine realistic career paths and career transition strategies
- Gain and maintain confidence throughout the job search and career transition process
- Improve interview and salary negotiation skills
- Determine worth and salary desires
- Learn new skills and knowledge to enhance career growth and development
- Determine the career/job and lifestyle desired
- Learn the skills needed to make career transitions
- Transition to self-employment if that is the desired goal
Are you an employer seeking outplacement services for your employees?
We would love to help, contact us today!
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) through HRCI
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development & Administration
- Experienced College Instructor
- Qualified to administer Myers-Briggs & Strong Interest Inventory
- Associate, Career Thought Leaders Consortium
Our Professional Memberships
- Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches (PARWCC)
- National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA)
- Cambridge Who’s Who
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Career Thought Leaders Consortium
- Better Business Bureau
Thanks Ms. Franz for translating my 25 year military experience into a great civilian resume. After serving my country for so many years, I wanted to use my expertise gained in the Army in a corporate job. You were truly a one-stop shop for me, and made my life easy throughout the process. You provided great coaching, and amazing resume and cover letter, and great support. I could not have gotten the opportunity to work at a Fortune 500 company without your help. Thanks so much.
Sandy R. - Implementation Director (Retired Officer, US Army), Atlanta, GA
Get In Touch
Are you an employer seeking outplacement services for your employee? We would love to help! Our hours of operation cannot be matched We provide outplacement services to clients remotely 7 days per week from 8am to midnight CST, including major holidays! We are all about helping career seekers take their careers to new heights!
How to contact us:
Toll Free: 866-333-2739