Job Search Strategies During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken society at its’ core while creating many hardships for so many people globally. We must stay grounded as we deal with all the changes that have now become our new normal. You may find yourself unemployed or seeking to leave your current employment due to the pandemic. Now is not the time for panic. Instead, it is more beneficial to take this time to reflect, adjust, and stay positive. You may find a job search at this time very stressful, so we have put together a few helpful tips to help you navigate the job search process during this pandemic. Here are our top five tips:
- You must keep your resume and LinkedIn profile current.
- Do not assume that your chance of finding a job is doomed.
- Remember that many companies are still hiring, so take the time to find those companies and submit your job applications and resumes.
- Submit as many resumes as possible because there is power in numbers
- Stay positive and eliminate negativity from your personal space.
Are you or someone you know currently job hunting and question whether you have what it takes? You need not worry! Contact APEX Career Services today to get started. Our Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) is ready to help you. Do not wait! Get started today at https://apexcareerservices.com/services/.